Monday, November 14, 2011

Time, Distance, And Relevance.

Hello if you're reading this.
It's been far too long since I've felt the need to blog about anything.
Over a year, but today is the day.

Things have changed a lot since my last post. (Which reminds me, I should probably toss these old pictures and get some newer ones.. Anyways..) I've been living my life with all the strength and positivity as possible with the circumstances I've put myself into. I won't hesitate to say this has been THE hardest year of my life. I've been doing soul searching for years now and I'm sure most people know why. But if theres one thing I've learned over the last year or so.... Its that "Only I Can Stop My Dream". And those words have really resonated with where I'm at in my life right now. It may be farfetched to say, but a 9-5 isn't a possibility for me. Not even close. And growing up I was definitely one of those kids who picked up on small hints of doing what you want to do. "Follow your dreams" "Do something you love". Those statements always hit me. And now I'm doing it. This has nothing to do specifically with my music. Or specifically with me going to school. Or anything like that. This means one thing and one thing only, that whatever you find me doing, is exactly what I want/must. Patience hasn't come easy for me to gain. I'm still on an upward climb. But I've been running longer than I ever have to end this journey in a place I'm comfortable with. A place I dream of everyday...
Music is still controlling me.
Always will.
And I'll do what I love whether theres love received or hate like there has been lately.
It's what I love to do.
It's one of the few things I'm grateful for that isn't a given or too in depth to explain.
Music is love. Music is pain. Music is everything.

Anyways, next topic.. that was a lot of rambling.
Which basically leads to what I have been doing lately which is living how I must while dream chasing. School at the U. Work at FedEx. Music at sleepless hours.
The people I have been surrounding myself with lately have truly been a blessing and helped with this whole transformation since I was 18 or so...
These last few years I have learned a lot through the experiences I have been a part of.
Now me and my teammate Ryan are chasing a dream with full force. Honor Roll.
The movement is uprising, support or not, we will continue on.
This has become the biggest part of my life right now and all my extra time and energy is put into Honor Roll. Shout-out to all supporters. Especially shout-outs to my homies standing by our side even though they feel like we are on some sort of extra level ish that they're left out of. Just know it's not like that. This is something I have to do. I can't change things that mean this much to me. We aren't keeping HR to ourselves, we are asking for you to hop on the movement.
Futuristic- Photos of a crew, murdered out, no fake expressions. Living.
No matter where life takes me.... I'll be me the whole way through.
Until the death of me.
H.R.O.E.



Peace and Love M.O.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment