Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'll Go

While listening to a song about ten minutes ago in my car with my buddy Matthew Brunner I had an epiphany. More or less. I guess you would call it a... connection.
The song is called I'll Go. The concept of the song is simple, at first.
"What you need I'll go and get it"
The line explains itself, and gives you a vivid image of the lengths to which you would truly go for a person that you truly cared about. Then when all is said and done, to be able to tell that person that you understand if you must "go", literally, because that person deserves more, is true love at its finest. To be able to stand up to the fact that you love this person enough to rather have them be happy without you, then you be happy with them and bring her down is something that can kill a person. It takes a lot of strength to recognize that you aren't good enough. It takes a lot of heart to know that every special experience you shared with that person is now nothing. To know that there's somebody else in your shoes getting to see her smile everyday. A new person, taking the one thing you thought was real. Jealousy, fear, and rage are tearing at your soul everyday and yet you stand strong because you know that she's better. Every moment and memory you thought was real, must not be. Every connection you thought you had with that person meant less to them. Every time you noticed her, every compliment, every touch, every kiss meant less.
And in the end... There's nobody to take it out on but yourself. You were the one who believed. You were the one connecting by yourself, an attachment of some sort. You are the one who is misunderstood. I praise every person who can stand up to the words "it just must have been different for me..." and can turn around and say...
"For you I'll Go. But if i dont come back, Girl your love was worth it. Thats the one thing i know"
Bringing me to one of my favorite quotes that came about one day....
"Never believe and you'll never be let down"- Tyler Brown
How can hope be shot if there is none? How can a heart be broken if its never handed over? How can love end if it never begins?
Hope you guys find it. Cuz its out there for everybody.
There's just an odd amount of guys on this Earth and I can proudly say that I'm the odd one out.
Loneliness isn't a let down. Or a self-esteem breaker. It's set in stone and once thats realized, things go as they will. With no care, desire, or drive. If it must, then it shall. May be harder for one, but at least the other can breathe. I'm here to inform and warn, not scare and lecture. Time is the only thing that works for and against you..


Peace and Love
TB
M.O.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment